Monday, April 26, 2004

There are several places I am worrying about such as 'center + 10', 'center-10' in my calibration function

In the calibration function, there are several places I am worrying about such as 'center + 10', 'center-10'. It may crash if the resolution of the camera and projector change. I need to know the resolution of U's equipment and try in my lab first. Otherwise, it will be in trouble if the function goes directly to U. That xun guy seems not like to response. I may send him email with a copy to other two professors. A seminar from Dr. Jin about 3D reconstruction. I setup a gmail account today, not for me coz at least six characters are needed, no attraction to me at all.
"The "projector" is actually the laser light diffracted by the SLM. It only projects laser patterns. The patterns fall in a 512x512 (numerical) square. The camera takes 640x480-pixels, 8-bit grayscale images. But only about 250x250 region needs to be used to cover the laser pattern region."

No comments:

Post a Comment